Sunday, May 11, 2014

3 in one problem cards and beads galore

For much cardmaking this week do been paying way too much time using the drops I'm scared I havent an opportunity! Utilizing The tasty Cupcake documents which were something special from my wonderful friend Sue, the drawing is this months Mojo Mon. Additionally, it employs placed hearts (free having a magazine) for The Key Crafter Sunday Problem and several unique shapes (rectangles, circles and hearts) for Papertake Regular. No emotion, we thought it'd create a fairly perk-you-up-card for just about any occasion!These earrings are produced from actual Garnet chips. We named these Pomegranate since I was reminded by the easy tumbled chips of the small seed you receive within the berry. Actually when we looked up the spelling of it, we unearthed that both phrases are connected! A little of useless info for you personally there, but how strange! These must certanly be on my site later on today. Ive been exercising a guide for these, right now Ive got several other beaders screening the directions for myself, so ideally it ought to be prepared for purchase soon. Modified: The guide has become obtainable in my Etsy store and on my site!Stunning!thanks for joining us this week on SCSCCuddles her xThis Can Be A lovely cards Liz and necklace and the ear-rings are lovely alsoWendy xWhoa,you've been active Liz, the cards isbeautiful,these beautiful vibrant colors that will make everyone laugh and your beans are beautiful as always:)suexxEnjoy earring tasks and your cards, they're all great.MandyLovely cards, enjoy the color combinationCuddles Bev xBeautiful jewelry card and, card makes me feel like spring could be around the cornerFirstly the cards is stunning Liz, really vibrant a happy, would likely perk-up anybody.For your bead workGorgeous, Liz, therefore love them love earrings and the pomegranate seeds.Joanne xOhh Liz I really like your cards its cool and so bright, beautiful earring and braclet so sorry I'm behind on making feedback insufficient time within the trip to as soon as cuddles Jill xxExcellent cards Liz! Enjoy the jewelry also do these handmade beads look good! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment