Saturday, August 9, 2014

Butterflies

I have included three new items lately included in a butterfly topic to my store. Like a character woman I love to include nature or atleast to their games.

Transformation is just a storage wire choker I created using beans addressing all of the phases within the butterfly's transformation. Search carefully to determine if you're able to determine out them!

Transformation

This ring I'd trouble calling and turned for aid to the Etsy neighborhood. ACelticgirl2 recommended Sunsets Trip since she is reminded by the colors of these in a sun, stating, " of once the sunlight is placing Tells me and you will find heavy pinks to purples and whites." Click her title to go to her store.

Sunsets Trip

Rainbows is just a double-stranded choker necklace with clean water pearls and glass beads. The necklace is wire-wrapped and weighs in the suggestion of 1 side at an angle. Lifestyle is not butterflies and always rainbows, but there is no cause that the jewelry can not be!

Rainbows

0 comments:

Post a Comment